Sunday, August 10, 2014

sometimes

The universe has her own plan.  So even in the midst of chaos, tomorrow, I step away from it all.  I drive north, cross into a new country, re-seek sacred space.  I will live simply, be in my body, write and dream.  I will build up strength so that I can be everything that I need to be for my family.  Tonight I explained this all to Eliana.  Told her that I hope that she will try to keep herself strong in her mind, in her spirit, in her heart, so that she can be ready for life and all her challenges.  I think she kind of gets it.  The magical shores of Grey Lake await.  The little boat, the open air tipi, the sacred yoga tent.  It's hard to leave them, but I know in my heart that everyone will be okay.  I know that my husband wants this for me.  I know that we are all in this together, that my happiness is intrinsically linked to theirs, that we are a sweet circle.

No comments: