Sunday, March 22, 2015

a season

Suddenly we're in spring.  Suddenly I realize that I haven't spent a whole lot of time looking back, haven't been feeling my usual reflective self.  I've been pulsing forward, each step, each sunset, each day full and splendid and exhausting and challenging all in one bright, sunshiny package.  It rained on Saturday and it was the kind of day I needed.  It forced us to stay in, to take it down a notch, to snuffle in bed and chill the heck out.  Today's sunshine had me back at it enough, in fact, that I actually want to write a few things down.  When I think of this winter, I think of tremendous friendships.  And amazing skies.  I think of unusually sunny February and March days, adventures outside with my sweet family.  I think of this earth and this breath and this energy that is so full of love and light. 














No comments: