Sunday, July 10, 2016

spring re-cap

Somehow I missed the whole spring.  I actually didn't miss anything, but I missed stopping and writing it all down.  So here I am with a computer full of pictures, looking at how much they've grown in just the few months feeling mildly overwhelmed with it all.  How fast the seasons run, how the green turns back to gold, how my love stops me in my tracks again and again.  Here are some highlights:

Missoula spring means rain and Arrowleaf Balsam Root and lots of adventures outside...








Spring means a roadtrip to Southern Cali, to the homeland, to the sea and family...











 Spring means a conference in NYC, reconnecting with old friends and family, loving on theatre and long, wild walks, taking it all in...


 Spring is a little boy who is suddenly six, his huge smile and life loving ways, the way he tried to hop in the Clark Fork on his birthday and was so bummed I wouldn't let him swim in the freezing cold water, his sushi dinner, his party with his class, our special walk in Greenough...


 Spring is another Mother's Day and this year the kids can do the long hike, don't hold us back, everyday precious and full of adventure...

 Spring is a spontaneous Memorial Day weekend in Yellowstone, the geysers and trails, the new discoveries so close to this place we call home.






No comments: