Monday, September 30, 2013

I'm not sure where this month has gone.  Somehow my photos ended up on the computer when I turned it on.  Looking at pictures from a few weeks back is a really strong reminder of where I was and where I want to return.  I think of Eliana and her kite, the green hills and sweet valley.  I remember how she embodied that Peace festival, how in tune and focused she was, how wholly present in her very best self.  I feel so exhausted and disconnected sometimes, feel like I haven't seen my friends forever, haven't had a moment alone, my body and mind moving so quickly with such focus from minute to minute.  Our life becomes so full so fast.  So I'll return to the pictures, hold on to my girl and her kite for September the way I held on to the dock at Tipi Camp in August.  These grounded moments of tremendous presence. 



No comments: