Friday, July 13, 2007

strange sensations

so we spent the better part of the afternoon floating down the blackfoot. lucky jeff. he was with three extremely pregnant women, me, joellen and leslie. what a sight we were floating with our ginormous bellies popping out of our tubes. there really isn't a better way for a very pregnant woman to survive an oppressively hot day. my pregnancy symptoms were definitely hip hopping down the river. new, gentle cramps, low, low, low in my belly started this afternoon, as well as a tingling, tapping sensation. i've seen stars and felt faint. but really i am sososos happy to be experiencing all of this. my mama comes in soon - her flight from seattle is delayed, but what else is new? so excited for the wonder that is this life today!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Congratulations Gillie and Jeff!!! I am so utterly happy and in awe of you guys! You seems to have had the perfect birth and this new beautiful daughter has arrived to share her life with yours! I couldn't be more thrilled being her Auntie and Jack is very excited to be her Uncle. What a good job Gillie with this blog and I will be sure to connect to it often. Keep up the good work and post lots of pictures!!