Tuesday, June 3, 2008

montana's big day




If these pics don't say 'hope', I don't know what does...

Today is a big day in our fair state. Who wudda thunk that the wise, earthy voice of Montana would actually matter. I just love it. Obama fever has swept the city and there are signs and rallys and tee-shirt making fiestas. I am wearing my brightest, canary yellow shirt in honor of positivity and the power of change (as much as I want to wear the "Another Mama for Obama" shirt that I had made on Saturday, it seems a bit too much for a school teacher to wear to work, even in this little liberal belly of a town). As always, Eliana's all caught up in the day's events. Yesterday she wore her kickin' red tie-dye "Obama" Montana state tee. Today she's in her "My Mama's For Obama." I couldn't resist this historic photo op.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

what a dreamgirl. in only a short while, i get to meet her! last night, watching the obamas walk out on stage, i started crying! i was nursing avi and whispered to him that we were witnessing something so historic and exciting . . .can't wait to see you. xo