Sunday, December 16, 2007

five months old!

Here are some of the tricks that big girl, five month old Eliana is currently capable of....

blowing spit bubbles...
hanging sola in the boppy (and hurling her body out of it on to the rug)...
supporting herself on the carpet...
smiling and grabbing...
and breaking her mama's heart.

my little princess is a whopping five months old today. i can hardly believe it. she's up to so many new tricks, her mama can hardly keep up. we just had some serious play time on the rug and i can't believe how strong she is, the way she holds her little body up, grabs hold of things, giggles and responds. we enjoyed a beautiful day together. took a stroll downtown, did some christmas shopping, and took in the glorious blue skies and snowy sidewalks. i am so madly in love, i can barely stand it. right now she's just sitting in my lap as i type, watching the words as they appear on the screen. i remember when i couldn't type two handed with her in my lap because i had to support her with all of me. now all she needs is a forearm behind her head and she's good to go. my perfect little lady. my little big girl.

No comments: