Saturday, August 16, 2008

amigas


There's a huge blessing in girlfriends. It's real and raw and beautiful and unique and universal. It's women loving women, chatting and gabbing and trusting - girls loving girls, eying and kissing and babbling. It's a gift that is so present and shining and tremendous in my life. It's something I am thankful for daily. It's making random calls, helping a friend in her kitchen, encouraging someone to try something new. It's watching our beauty girls grow and thrive, knowing that we're so in this together.

2 comments:

dig this chick said...

Thanks for randomly calling me this morning, helping me in my kitchen last night and encouraging me to try your dance class last Wednesday.

Anonymous said...

That picture is WONDERFUL!!!
Eli looks like she's saying "Now, what's all this about? She looks so focused and un-babylike.