Friday, October 5, 2007

bath time and famiy shots

we had our birth class reunion the other night. a friend took this photo of our family and sent it to me. i thought it was kinda sweet. sometimes i look at all the love in my life and can't really believe it's for real. as always, i'm flooded with gratitude.
fabulous news! my girl loves the water! the verdict was still pending before our trip to the hot springs. but holding her in that warm water gave me the confidence to bring her in the tub with me. we've had two baths and she's loved them both. we are now going to work the bath into our evening ritual (between show tunes and swaddling... and prior to the two hour nursing marathon). this is great news for mom who lives for her bathtime too. so far eliana loves to have staring contests with her rubber duckie. i think he kinda freaks her out.

No comments: