Saturday, January 19, 2008

she did it!


I am thrilled to report that baby E, wonder-child of the universe, slept through the night in her crib. I cannot tell you how proud we are of her! Of course, I managed to wake intermittently through the night to tiptoe into her room and check on her breathing (I mean, could she really manage that long without me?) But she slept like a little angel. When I woke up and saw that the clock read seven, I could hardly believe it! Within a few minutes, I heard the little one stir, and proudly picked her up out of her crib. Of course, my breasts had been leaking for the past few hours, engorged as I was having not feed her for, like, nine hours or something insane like that. But stinky shirts aside, there's nothing like watching the little one pull through!

No comments: